Challenge Your Co-workers
Fundraising in your place of work can be a great way to get to know your colleagues better, have a bit of fun in the office and of course, raise those important dollars for a good cause.
Connect with your co-workers and create an office challenge. Maybe you need an excuse to get your boss doing something silly or unusual? Feel free to blame us!
Here are some ideas to get you thinking about what kind of activity your colleagues might be up for:
- Join our Take a Breather corporate wellness program that challenges your office to raise $22,000 in honour of the 22,000 breaths we take
- Tug-of-war - Finance vs Marketing. IT vs Sales. Whatever the department, a game of tug of war could decide who is the best in the office.
- Talent show - Get your co-workers to strut their stuff and show off their skills with a talent show.
- Pancake breakfast - Bananas, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and you’ve got yourself pancakes that will sell like hot cakes.
- Job swaps - Variety is the spice of life and this is a great way to break up your usual working routine
And if your company matches donations - even better!
Tools, Advice and Ideas - Plan Your Event
We want to help you make your event as successful as possible. Our downloadable fundraising materials and top tips can help you get started.