HOW IT WORKS - FIND YOUR COMPETITION
On October 2, all STAIRtoCARE participants will come together for a group stretch session before hitting the stairs to work up a sweat. As we welcome climbers of all ages and abilities, our registration process is designed to get you climbing at the pace that's perfect for you!
STEP 1: Find your division.
Step up as an adult (19 years of age and older), child/youth, or First Responder (proud member of the fire, police or emergency medical services). Don't worry - all divisions can tackle the stairs together!
STEP 2: Decide who's climbing by your side
Both climbing and fundraising are easier – and more fun – when we do it together. Once you've completed your individual registration, there are three ways to team up at STAIRtoCARE 2016:
1. Climb with our Team Breathe Captains and tackle the steps with your favourite Tiger-Cats heroes
2. Challenge your colleagues, and register as a workplace team
3. Take it one little step at a time – and enjoy our all ages on-field activities - when you register as a family team
STEP 3: Pick your pace
You have the choice of a Competitive (timed) or Non-Competitive (at your own pace) climb:
- Competitive: Compete for the fastest time climbing the 80 steps to the top of the stadium’s upper bowl.
- Non-Competitive: Set your own goal as you climb the stadium’s lower bowl. Please, no running up or down in this category.
STEP 4: Up the ante
First Fesponders are invited to take on an extra challenge by climbing in full gear!
STEP 5: Inspire others
Collect pledges from your inner circle. Your friends, family members and colleagues can even sponsor you directly online.
STEP 5: Climb!
Arrive on October 2 ready to take the stairs – then catch your breath and celebrate your victory at our exclusive post-climb tailgate party.