WHICH TEAM BREATHE CAPTAIN WILL YOU JOIN?
HOW HIGH WILL YOUR BREATH TAKE YOU?
Online registration is now closed. You can still register onsite! Registration opens at 10:00am
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats challenge you to find out by taking the stairs in support of The Lung Association!
Now in its second year, the STAIRtoCARE charity stairclimb returns to Tim Hortons Field on October 2, 2016. There are several fun new ways to participate in 2016:
ON CLIMB DAY:
- 10:00 a.m.: Registration & Tailgate begins! - Ticats obstacle course & activities will run until 2pm.
- 11:30 a.m.:Event Introductions - Welcome remarks from The Lung Association & Hamilton Tiger Cats
- 11:45 a.m.: MADabolic warm up - Pre-climb stretch
- 12:00 p.m.: Stair climb begins! - Competitve & non-competitive streams!
- 12:30 p.m.: MADabolic cool down - Post-climb stretch
- 12:45 p.m.: Tailgate Prizing - Autographed Ticats merchandise, tickets, and more!
- 1:00 p.m.: Lunch with Ticats & Stair Climb Prizing - A special thank you to our climbers; a private lunch with your favourite players in the Belairdirect Champion’s Club!
- 2:00 p.m.: Event Concludes
Ready to get climbing? Use the buttons at the right to register as an individual, then find or join a team!